Looking for something sweet and alcoholic this Christmas? Look no further, here is an easy recipe for Belizean Eggnog!
- 3 Tins of Condensed Milk
- 3 Large Tins of Evaporated Milk
- 3 Nutmegs
- 1 Pint of Caribbean Gold
- 6 Eggs
- Powder Cinnamon (additional)
- Open and mix the condensed milk and evaporated milk together in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs into the mixture well.
- Pour in the Caribbean gold and beat again.
- Grater the nutmeg over the mixture and stir well.
- Add cinnamon for addition taste. (Not mandatory)
- Pour the mixture into a bottle and refrigerate before serving.