THE TIME IS NOW!
This summer, take advantage of our 50% Discount on accommodations plus breakfast in bed!
Here’s why you should be a tourist in your own country:
- It’s affordable. Say goodbye to expensive airfare and hello to peace of mind and relaxation!
- It’s easy. You can drive your own car (or are familiar with public transport), speak the same language, and are used to the currency. It’s a Caribbean breeze if we do say so ourselves!
- It’s eco-friendly. Traveling locally greatly reduces your carbon footprint on Mother Nature!
- It feeds your pride. Isn’t it a great feeling to know that you live in such a diverse destination? From the golden beaches to the pristine jungles, and everything in-between – the cultures, food, history, and sites – we’re sure you’ll gain a new appreciation for the gems Belize is well-known for.
- It supports local businesses and tourism. Whether you buy that cute handmade souvenir you’ve been eying, eat at a locally-owned restaurant, or snorkel the Barrier Reef with a local tour operator, you’re infusing money into the community and sending ripples of economic support to the business’ entire local supply chain.
Let’s get started planning today so you’re one step closer to enjoying a dream staycation tomorrow!