Your perfect day requires the perfect setting. Our 6 luxury beachfront accommodations offer an intimate space for a couple’s absolute pleasure, while our sandy beach will inspire romance and enliven your senses when intimately designed for your special occasion.
Choose to say I do with an elegant beach setting or in a tropical haven. Either way, your décor will only highlight the natural beauty of the coastline. We’ve partnered with Marry in Belize to ensure that you special day is everything you desire and more.
We delight in the details so you can effortlessly merge your souls at The Ellysian and experience what it really means to become one.
- Wedding couple must be in the country at least three (3) days prior to wedding to file the petition of the license.
- Special Licensing is obtainable for those who can only arrive within 2 days or less of the wedding- additional fees will be applied.
- Legal processing can only be done on business days.
- Official documents with certified copies of couple’s birth certificate and passport, must be presented to General Registry or Solicitor General for legal purposes.
- All documents requested must be original documents but certified copies with lifted seal of the original documents are acceptable.
- Citizenship – No residency requirement
- Marital status – Original or certified copy with lifted seal of divorce or death certificates must be presented if divorced or widowed.
- Witnesses – Two (2) witnesses, can include our hotel staff, but must be at least 18 years
Our in-house coordinating service includes:
- Flower arrangements (bouquet & boutonniere)
- Photography and/or video
- Musical Entertainment
- Wedding cake
- Beauty, hair and spa services
- Wedding officiant
- Activities for wedding party
- Ceremony location
- Civil or Symbolic Service
- Legal processing for civil marriages
- Beach dining options
Contact us today so we can start planning your dream wedding.